GRADES

Tuesday 18 April 2017

"GOING TO" FUTURE

Grammar Rule

Examples

I’m going to be a teacher when I’m older.
He’s not going to play football anymore.
Are you
going to buy a new T-shirt?

Remember!

We use ‘going to’ to talk about our future plans.
I’m going to write my homework tonight.
They’re going to watch a film this weekend.

Be careful!

You can usually make the negative in two ways.
He isn’t going to ride a bike.
He’s not going to ride a bike.
They aren’t going to visit us.
They’re not going to visit us.

We say... We don’t say...

I’m not going to read that book. (NOT I amn’t going to read that book.)
She’s going to have pizza for dinner. (NOT She’s going to having pizza for dinner.)


                     -------------------------------------------------------

Now, let's have some fun. Here you have some games when you click on GRAMMAR. You can choose among three different games. Learn English while you enjoy yourself!

GAMES

MORE GAMES   

MORE AND MORE GAMES

No comments:

Post a Comment